Where do I find the current Vendor Management Packet?

The Vendor Management Packet is available on the State Auditor's Office website under the "Save a Tree, Choose EFT" link.

Can I scan a copy of my voided check to setup an EFT payment?

No. Effective April 20, 2015 the State Auditor's Office will no longer accept electronic copies of banking information. All documents must be original.